Whenever people come to know that any of their’s friends’ or relatives’ Birthday is today, they wish them by simply saying “Happy Birthday Dear!!”, some run their minds and share some sweet lines with the phrase. But in this modern world, is that enough to come in that person’s highlight? The best way is to wish that person is sharing a strange Joke or Pun. So, today Here we bring 170+ Best Happy Birthday Jokes, which you can use to greet anyone funnily. Here we have mentioned Extreme Funny Happy Birthday Jokes, Funny Birthday Jokes for Adults, Birthday Dad Jokes, Knock Knock Birthday Jokes, and Happy Birthday Humor Jokes.
Table of Contents
Hilariously Funny Happy Birthday Jokes
Q. How does the cat celebrate its birthday?
A. By turning up the mewsic.
Q. Why were there balloons in the bathroom?
A. There was a birthday potty!
Q. What is the meaning of a true friend?
A. One who remembers your birthday but not your age!
Q. Why did the boy feel warm on his birthday?
A. Because people kept toasting him!
Q. Why do candles love birthdays so much?
A. They just wanna get lit!
Q. Why can’t kids remember past birthdays?
A. Because they are too focused on the present.
Q: What do you say to your goldfish on his birthday?
A: Have a fin-tastic day.
Q: When is a birthday cake like a golf ball?
A: When you slice it.
A wise man once said, “Forget about your past – you cannot change it.” I’d like to add: “Forget about your present – I didn’t get you one.”
Don’t stress about your eyesight failing as you get older. It’s nature’s way of protecting you from shock as you walk past the mirror.
Funny Happy Birthday Jokes for Adults
1. You know you’re old when the candles cost more than the cake.
2. Isn’t it a great feeling knowing you’re so old there’s nothing left to learn the hard way?
3. I’m not going to make any age jokes because I genuinely feel bad about how old you are.
Q: What did the witch do on her birthday?
A: She spellabrates.
4. Allow me to suggest that this is the year you start lying about your age.
5. Happy birthday, dear friend. Now cash that social security check and let’s party like crazy!
6. What did the cheese say to his friend on his birthday? Hope you have a Gouda birthday!
7. Happy birthday! Remember, be nice to your kids because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.
8. I’m not saying you’re old, but if you were milk I’d sniff you.
9. I’m soooooooo glad we were young and crazy before there were cell phones and the internet and all that evidence.
10. Why did the little girl get soap for her birthday? It was a soap-rise party!
11. Happy Birthday, Dear! Don’t worry about getting older you’re still gonna do dumb stuff, only slower.
12. I wish you’re birthday is as awesome as your hair in high school.
13. I wish you a happy birthday in Chinese “Yung No Mo”.
14. “Age is just a number”, False: It’s a word.
15. Happy Birthday! I was going to send you a funny card but at your age, I thought you might piss yourself.
16. I like to give back to people what they gave to me on my birthday, so here’s nothing! Happy Birthday!
17. You’re one of the most difficult people to buy a gift for, So I didn’t bother. Happy Birthday!
18. I was going to make a joke on your birthday… but the fact you’re still alive is nothing short of a miracle and should be celebrated!
19. Happy Birthday! Eat Like A King, Swear Like a Sailor and Drink Like A Pirate.
20. I’m with you here to mourn the loss of your youth. Happy Birthday!
21. I was going to send you something hot and sexy for your birthday BUT the postman told me take the stamp off my ass and get the fuck out of the postbox…
22. Thankyou for always being older than me. It is exactly that display of thoughtfulness and love that has kept us friends all these years. Happy Birthday!
23. Happy Birthday to one of the few females whose bitchiness and sarcasm make the world a better place.
24. Row row row your boat Gently down the stream. Don’t let your wrinkled skin and say balls kill your self-esteem! Happy Birthday!
25. Roses are red. Violet are blue. Stop complaining… I am older then you. Happy Birthday!
26. Sure, everyone else remembers you on your birthday. But a true friend remembers you in the days that follow. Happy Belated Birthday!
27. Congratulations on being a year older and still maintaining a such a low level of maturity. You are truly an inspiration.
28. I like to celebrate your birth-month instead of your birthday. It is still your birth-month isn’t it?
29. Thankyou all for the birthday wishes! Now let’s forget it ever happened so I can pretend to still be in my early 20’s this year.
30. Happy Mother-Fuckin Birthday! Blow out your bitch-ass candles and make a wish. That shit never comes true.
31. Why did the birthday cake go to the doctor? Because it was feeling crumby!
32. Why do we put candles on the birthday cake? Because it’s too hard to put them on the floor!
33. Why did the birthday boy wear a tuxedo to his party? He wanted to suit up for the occasion!
34. Why did the birthday girl refuse to eat the cake? She was on a birthday diet!
35. What did the big candle say to the little candle on his birthday? “Don’t get burned out!”
36. Why did the birthday boy wrap himself in wrapping paper? He wanted to surprise everyone!
37. Why did the birthday cake go to school? To get its degree in icing!
38. Why did the birthday boy get a trophy for eating cake? Because it was a piece of cake!
39. What do you get when you cross a birthday cake and a snowman? Frosting the Snowman!
40. Why did the birthday girl put candles in her ears? She wanted to hear “Happy Birthday” in stereo!
41. Why did the birthday boy refuse to have any birthday cake? Because he was already stuffed!
42. What kind of birthday cake do ghosts like to eat? I-scream cake!
43. Why did the birthday girl bring a ladder to her party? Because it was going to be a high-cake affair!
44. What did the birthday cake say to the ice cream? “You’re the cherry on top of my life!”
45. Why did the birthday boy have a frog on his head? Because he wanted to have a hoppy birthday!
46. What did the birthday cake say to the candles? “You light up my life!”
47. Why did the birthday girl have a party at the zoo? Because she wanted to have a wild time!
48. Why did the birthday boy blow out the candles before making a wish? Because he didn’t want to burn his face off!
49. What do you get when you cross a birthday cake and a cookie? A happy birthday cookie!
50. Why did the birthday girl invite a clown to her party? Because she wanted to make sure everyone had a good laugh!
51. Why did the birthday boy hide under the table at his party? Because he wanted to surprise everyone when he popped out of the cake!
52. What did the birthday cake say to the party hat? “You’re the topping on my celebration!”
53. Why did the birthday girl have a party on a boat? Because she wanted to have a buoyant birthday!
54. What do you get when you cross a birthday cake and a ghost? A birthday boo!
55. Why did the birthday boy wear a helmet to his party? Because he wanted to be protected in case anyone tried to steal his cake!
56. What did the birthday cake say to the fork? “Let’s eat cake together forever!”
57. Why did the birthday girl have a party at the beach? Because she wanted to have a sandy birthday!
58. Why did the birthday boy bring a pet dinosaur to his party? Because he wanted to have a prehistoric celebration!
59. What did the birthday cake say to the ice cream? “You make my heart melt!”
60. Why did the birthday girl have a party at the gym? Because she wanted to have a fitness-themed birthday!
61. Why did the birthday boy hire a magician for his party? Because he wanted to make his birthday disappear!
62. What do you get when you cross a birthday cake and a monkey? A banana-flavored birthday cake!
63. Don’t think of it as turning [insert age]. We’re here to celebrate the 10th anniversary of your [insert age -10]th birthday.
64. Happy Birthday! And remember you’re not [insert age] …you’re 18 with [XX] years’ experience.
65. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest! (But it has also been scientifically proven that too many will kill you.)
66. Age doesn’t make you forgetful: having too many stupid things to remember makes you forgetful!
67. I’ve reached an age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me.
68. Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so many birthdays to earn them.
~ Anna Magnani
69. If anyone calls you old this birthday, just hit him with your walking stick and throw your teeth at him.
70. I’m so sorry I forgot your birthday. The good news is that I also forgot your age. Happy Belated Birthday!
Birthday Dad Jokes
1. They say everything gets better with age.
2. You are aged to perfection.
3. Be careful, too many birthdays can kill you!
4. A guaranteed gift you get every birthday is another year older.
5. Wine improves with age. You improve with wine.
6. You feta have a gouda birthday.
7. Have a grate birthday. Hope that’s not too cheesy.
8. Oh ship, it’s your birthday.
9. Why does the mushroom always get a birthday party invite? He’s a fun-guy!
10. Patient: “Doctor, I get heartburn every time I eat birthday cake.” Doctor: “Next time, take off the candles.”
Q. Why couldn’t the astronaut invite him all his friends to his birthday party?
A. There wasn’t enough space!
11. Happy Birthday! You old sum’bitch!
Q. How did Papa Bear open his birthday present?
A. With your BEAR hands!
12. Happy Birthday Dad! Wait.. Wait.. Wait.. How old are you?
13. Here’s to you, Dad, and every grey hair on your head on your Birthday. After all, I had a hand in making things happen. Happy Birthday!
14. Happy Birthday to the person who means the most to me! Don’t trust anybody who tells you that you look evergreen; they’re only making fun of you.
15. Dad, don’t feel bad for your grey hairs, and they are beautiful reminders of how awful you were as a youngster. Happy Birthday, Dad!
16. Happy Birthday to my superhero. Thank you for battling the demons that worried under my bed and in my closet and for making me feel secure and cherished!
17. I realize it’s common to forget things at this age, but don’t you dare forget about me! Kidding! Happy Birthday!
18. I’m amazed that even as the number of candles on your cake up, your sense of humour remains the same. Happy Birthday!
19. Teacher (on phone): You say Michael has a cold and can’t come to school today? To whom am I speaking?
Voice: This is my father.
20. Dad: You’ll never amount to anything because you procrastinate.
Son: Oh yeah? Just you wait!
21. Why did the birthday cake go to the doctor? Because it had a case of birthday-itis!
22. What does an oyster do on its birthday? Shellebrate.
Knock Knock Happy Birthday Jokes
1. Knock, knock.
Alligator something nice for her birthday.
2. Knock, knock.
Bacon a cake for your birthday.
3. Knock, knock.
Isthmus be your birthday!
4. Knock, knock.
Omar goodness, it’s your birthday?
5. Knock, knock.
Osborn today – wish me a happy birthday!
6. Knock, knock.
Zeus see my birthday’s almost here?
7. Knock, knock.
Jofra who loves you?
8. Knock, knock.
Nil says happy birthday!”
9. Knock, Knock.
Abby birthday to you!
10. Knock Knock
Disease the day that lord has made
11. ”Knock, knock.
Bertha day greetings to you.”
12. “Knock, knock.
Ice cream who?
Ice cream for my birthday, please!”
13. “Knock, knock.
Honeydew you please stop knocking on my door?”
14. “Knock, knock.
Teacher, it’s time to wake up! It’s your birthday!”
15. “Knock, knock.
Abbie and Mannie.
Abbie and Mannie who?
Abbie birthday and Mannie happy returns.”
16. What’s the difference between you and a calendar? The calendar has dates… By the way, the only defilement date you have is your birthday! So Happy Birthday A**hole.
17. “Knock Knock
18. Why did the birthday cake go to the doctor? Because it was feeling crumby.
19. What did the teddy bear say when asked if it wanted a second piece of birthday cake? “No thank you, I’m stuffed.”
20. What does a witch do on her birthday? Spellebrate.
Happy Birthday Humor Jokes
1. Does a pink candle burn longer than a blue one? No, they both burn shorter!
2. What do you say to a kangaroo on its birthday? Hoppy Birthday!
3. What did the elephant want for his birthday? A: A trunk full of gifts.
4. You know you’re getting old when you go to an antique auction and three people bid on you.
5. Doctor, doctor, I get heartburn every time I eat birthday cake. Try taking the candles off.
6. What did the bald guy say when he was given a comb for his birthday? A: Thanks, I’ll never part with it.
7. I always feel warm on my birthday because people don’t stop toasting me.
8. Where do you find a birthday present for a cat? A: In a cat-alogue!
9. It’s easier to remember your age if you don’t change it every year.
10. I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
11. Happy Birthday, You Old Fart, be careful not to choke yourself when you’re blowing out your candles.
12. What happens when no one comes to your birthday party? You can have your cake and eat it too.
13. Happy Birthday to some who’s smart, talented, pretty, creative, and fabulous! (I love that we’re so much alike!)
14. What did the cake say to the birthday boy? “You’re a cut above the rest!”
15. Why did the birthday cake go to the doctor? It was feeling a little crumby.
16. Why was the math book sad on its birthday? Because it had too many problems.
17. Why did the birthday boy put his cake in the freezer? He wanted it to be ice-olated!
18. Why do candles always go out faster on a birthday cake? Because they’re getting older too!
19. What’s the best way to get a birthday cake to someone’s doorstep? Use birthday parcel-force!
20. What did the birthday balloon say to the pin? “Do you feel deflated now?”
21. What do you give a 900-year-old Time Lord for their birthday? A new regeneration cycle!
22. Why did the birthday girl bring a ladder to the party? She wanted to reach new heights!
23. Why did the birthday cake go to school? To get frosted!
24. What did the grape say to the birthday boy? “Have a grape birthday!”
25. What do you call a snake’s birthday? Hiss-terical!
26. Why did the birthday girl wrap herself up in wrapping paper? She wanted to surprise everyone!
27. What kind of birthday cake do ghosts like? I-scream cake!
28. Why did the birthday boy get a trophy on his cake? Because he’s the icing on the cake!
29. What did the birthday boy say to his birthday cake? “I’ll have my cake and eat it too!”
30. Why was the birthday girl so excited to turn 18? Because she could finally vote!
31. What do you get when you cross a birthday cake and a shoe? A birthday loafer!
32. What do you call a frog’s birthday party? A hoppy birthday!
33. What did the cake say to the fork? “I’m a piece of cake!”
34. Why did the birthday boy go to the gym on his birthday? He wanted to work on his birthday gains!
35. What did the birthday girl say to the mirror? “Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the birthday-est of them all?”
36. Why did the birthday cake go to the doctor? It was feeling a little crumby.
37. What do you get when you cross a birthday cake and a pie? A bi-pie-thday cake!
38. Why don’t kangaroos don’t like birthdays? They only get to celebrate them in leap years.
39. What birthday present is guaranteed to make anyone’s face light up? A light bulb.
40. Did you hear about the sale on birthday candles? It’s a blowout.
41. How moving was the message in the birthday card? Even the cake was in tiers.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading our collection of 170+ hilarious happy birthday jokes.