The Axis Bluechip Fund has been a popular large capital stock investment option that was launched in 2005 and in 2012 an Axis Bluechip Fund Direct Plan-Growth equity mutual fund scheme. The primary goal of this investment is to get an appreciation of the capital long-term by investing in a diversified portfolio that consists of equity-related securities of the companies like derivatives.
As per the records, the Axis Bluechip Fund has marked its presence and beaten the benchmark/category in just five years. The choice of the fund depends on the growth capacity to earnings lastingly. It invests about 80–100 percent in large-cap firms and 0–20 percent in others.
Weigh Your Investment Option: Axis Bluechip Fund Growth Stats
Here is some information about Axis Bluechip fund growth to help weigh the investment options for the investors-
- The Fund Manager
Since 23rd Nov 2016, the fund manager – Shreyash Devalkar has been managing the Axis Mutual Funds. He is an expert in the equity markets of over five years as an Equity Research Analyst, specializing in Telecommunication services, Utility sectors, and Information Technology.
- The Risk Level
The growth of the Axis Bluechip Fund is estimated as moderately high. As for investors looking for long-term capital appreciation and growth, the Axis Bluechip Fund is highly suitable.
- Entry Fund and Exit Load
For units in excess of 10% of the investment, 1% will be charged for redemptions within 1 year. Beyond 1 year, no exit load is charged.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs 1,000. Redemption proceeds are generally dispatched within 10 business days from the date of receipt of the request.
Axis Bluechip Fund: The Primary Purpose And Plan-Growth?
The primary purpose of these Bluechip Funds by Axis is for long-term capital through investing in equity-related securities and equity in portfolios that are diverse.
It is the best performing large-capital category fund, surmounted by its competitors with steady over time returns.
Axis Bluechip Fund Growth: The Investment Goal
As mentioned earlier, the primary goal of the funds is to invest in a diversified portfolio in order to achieve capital appreciation, consisting of equity and the related securities of large-cap organizations.
Here are the benefits an investor can take advantage of if they invest in the Axis Bluechip Fund:
- The Fund strives to overcome the set benchmark with low risk when compared to the benchmark itself.
- The target goals of the Axis Bluechip fund helps an individual achieve the long-standing objectives, such as the retirement plans, the future of the children, educational aspirations, or the other wealth creation plan needs.
- Equity comes with an asset class that has the potential to produce wealth and inflation that would last for an extended period.
- The Axis Bluechip mutual funds primarily invest in large companies.
- The large invested companies often get traced and have well-established track records, produce long-term persistently returns, and business models.
7 Reasons Why Invest In Axis Bluechip Funds?
Now that we are aware of Axis Bluechip Fund-Growth, let’s understand why to invest in the Bluechip funds despite their set goals:
- Reliability: The Axis Bluechip Funds have established a steady and reliable scheme in its class, vacillating markets and marketing trends in the past years.
- Long Term Wealth Production: The fund is best invested in long-term and wealth-generating companies. This is why it is generally recommended for the investors to keep on investing for a minimum period of around 5-7 years.
- High Returns: The fund is an equity asset that produces capital through high returns and low inflation. This is why the investors who are watching out for higher returns must contemplate investing in the Axis Bluechip fund.
- Secure: This is the best fit fund for investors looking for secure opportunities in equity investment. This is because the investment is done through brand equities and steady returns due to the acquisition of shares and regular sales.
- Diversification of Portfolio: If you are an investor who is seeking an investment in a diversified portfolio, consisting of equity and equity-centric with large-cap companies, then Axis Bluechip fund is your pick.
- Better Returns: Axis Bluechip Funds have historically provided better returns than most other funds owing to their focused plan of action. This is a smarter choice in the quest of taking higher risks for much better returns. As it is a large-cap fund, it’s suggested to invest in equity mutual funds for at least a minimum of 5 years to earn returns.
- Flexible Returns: The returns of the Axis Bluechip Fund growth is highly stable with returns of 1, 3, and 5-years.
Although all Equity Funds are subjected to market risks and may offer negative returns, it must be noted that the risk meter of this fund is moderately high. But having said that, it has also statistically and historically provided appreciative growth. The Axis Bluechip Fund chooses to stock the prominent earning visibility, investing 87% of the fund in the Blue Chip companies, and 61% of the topmost six companies. The expense ratio of the Axis Bluechip Fund is 2.11 percent.
The primary association is with different financial institutions. Therefore, the investors with the potential to tolerate moderately high risks must invest in these funds.
FAQs: 7 Reasons to buy Axis Bluechip Fund SIP Plans
- What is a Blue Chip Fund?
The Bluechip funds are equity mutual funds that invest in company stocks with large market capitalization. These well-established company funds have a good track record of performance.
- Is it good to invest in bluechip funds?
Yes, the Bluechip stocks are considered to be a safe investment as they endure economic downturns and are also not highly volatile. These funds present a slow yet moderate potential growth.
- What is the major goal of the Axis Bluechip Chip Funds?
The primary purpose of the Axis Bluechip Fund’s Direct Plan is for long-term capital appreciation through majorly investing in equity-related securities and diverse equity portfolios.