9 June 2021 Panchang: On Wednesday, 9th June 2021, Chaturdashi Tithi till 02:00:00 is followed by Amavasya Tithi. Lord Shiva is the lord of Chaturdashi Tithi and the lord of Amavasya Tithi is Pitradev Ji. Worshiping Lord Ganesha on Wednesday has special significance. On this day, applying oil on the body pleases Goddess Lakshmi. It is inauspicious to go in the north direction on Wednesday, if necessary, leave the house after eating coriander or oil. It is forbidden to eat sesame oil and bronze utensils on this date and this date is also known as Rikta Tithi. Therefore, doing any new work and Manglik is prohibited. Information about the auspicious time of the day, the position of Dishashul, the actual position of Rahukal and Gulik Kaal is given below.
9 June 2021 Panchang – Wednesday
- Sunrise: 05:14:00 in the morning
- Sunset: evening: 06:46:00
- Special: Worshiping Lord Ganesha on Wednesday has special significance, on this day Maa Lakshmi ji is pleased by applying oil on the body.
- Vikram Samvat: 2078
- Shaka Samvat: 1943
- Aayan: Uttarayan
- Ritu: summer season
- Month: the eldest month
- Paksha: Krishna Paksha
- Tithi: Chaturdashi Tithi till 02:00:00 and then Amavasya Tithi
- Tithi Swami: Lord Shiva is the owner of Chaturdashi Tithi and Pitradev Ji is the owner of Amavasya Tithi.
- Nakshatra: Kritika till 08:54:00 and then Rohini
- Nakshatra Swami: The lord of Kritika is Surya and the lord of Rohini constellation is Chandra.
- Yoga: Sukarma till 06:46:00 and then Dhriti
- Gulik Kaal: Shubh Gulik Kaal from 10:35:00 to 12:20:00
- Direction: It is inauspicious to go in the north direction on Wednesday, if necessary, leave the house after eating coriander or oil.
- Rahukaal: Rahukaal from 12:20:00 to 02:04:00
- Significance of date: It is forbidden to eat sesame oil and bronze utensils on this date and this date is also called empty date, hence it is forbidden to do any new work and Manglik.