India has named the second match of the Test series being played between India and England. India has repaid the first defeat by defeating England with a big run gap.
- India recorded a huge victory of 317 runs.
- The four-match series reached one level.
- Moin Ali was the best scorer for England in both innings.
- India scored 329 in the first innings and 286 in the second innings.
- England scored innings of 134 and 164 runs.
- The winning chariot of England team winning six matches was stopped by India.
- This is India’s biggest win over England in terms of runs.
Ashwin’s “punch” century
Ravichandran Ashwin is no less than a big star for India in Test matches. He often does amazing work in Test matches. In Chennai, he performed brilliantly with both the ball and bat. Bowling with an economy of 1.80 in the first innings, taking five wickets for just 43 runs in 23.5 overs.
With this, 4 maiden overs were also thrown. At the same time, in the second innings, when the Indian batsmen were unable to do much, then Ashwin spent 235 minutes at the crease and hit 106 runs in 148 balls. He played a crucial partnership of 96 runs for the seventh wicket with Virat Kohli.
- This was Ashwin’s fifth Test century.
- Ashwin, the real hero of this victory, was chosen Man of the Match.
- Before Ashwin, the great cricketer Garfield Sobers took five wickets and scored a century in a match against England.
- Ashwin became the first bowler to dismiss 200 lefthand batsmen in Test cricket.
- This is the third time he has scored a century and at least five wickets in a single Test.
Axar performed Brilliant in the debut match
Today is spring Panchami. On the day of Panchami, Axar Patel took five wickets. These five wickets will be memorable for Axar, as he has done this feat in a debut match.
- Axar made 21 overs in the second innings, among which were five overs.
- During this, he took five wickets giving 60 runs with an economy of 2.86.
- At the same time, Axar took two wickets in the first innings.
- Axar became the sixth Indian to take five wickets in a debut match.
Rohit’s bat said again, set a record of 200 sixes
Hit man and Sixer King Rohit Sharma once again scored runs while playing an aggressive innings. Rohit scored 161 runs in the first innings, hitting 18 fours and two sixes. In this match, Rohit also completed his seventh Test century.
- Rohit Sharma became the first Indian player to hit 200 sixes in India.
- Rohit Sharma is the second such batsman in the world to score a century against England in Tests, ODIs and T20 Internationals.
- Kohli, Pant, Rahane also contributed significantly