Coronavirus continues to wreak havoc across the country. There have been 1,04,79,913 people infected with Corona in India. At the same time 1,51,364 people have lost their lives due to the virus. However, it is a matter of relief that 1,01,10,710 have been cured by defeating this virus. The number of people recovering from Corona in the country is more than the number of active cases. The total number of active cases is 2,13,504.
- West Bengal: The first consignment of the Covishield vaccine by the Serum Institute of India (SII) arrived at Kolkata Airport.
- India recorded the lowest number of new cases in 7 months, with 12,584 cases found positive in the last 24 hours. There are less than 5,000 active cases in 25 states/union territories. The total number of people found positive with the UK variant strain of COVID19 is 96: Ministry of Health
- Bihar: The first batch of the covishield vaccine arrived at Patna Airport.
- 12,584 new cases of the corona, 167 died in 24 hours in the country
- The first flight carrying the ‘covishield’ vaccine in the country left for Pune from Pune International Airport.
- In the last 24 hours in Mizoram, 6 new cases of corona were reported. The total number of positive cases is now 4,299 including 96 active cases and 4,194 discharge cases and 9 deaths.
The number of infected in Maharashtra crosses 19 lakh 71 thousand
If you look at the state-wise corona figures, then the most corona affected state in the country is Maharashtra. The number of corona infections in Maharashtra has increased to 19,71,552. With this, the number of active cases is 52,288. At the same time, 18,67,988 people have been cured by defeating the virus. So far, 50,101 people have lost their lives due to Corona’s JD.
Corona kills 12,144 people in Karnataka
Karnataka has the second-highest number of cases of coronavirus after Maharashtra, where 9,28,055 people have been affected by the coronavirus so far. The number of active cases in the state has come down to 9,344. The number of people recovering from infection has reached 9,06,548. At the same time, 12,144 people have died in the state due to the infection.
The number of infected cases in Delhi crosses 6 lakh 30 thousand
Corona infection is once again under control in the country’s capital Delhi. The total number of infections has increased to 6,30,506. The total number of active cases of the corona is 3,354. At the same time, 6,16,461 people have recovered by beating Corona. So far, 10,691 people have lost their lives.