MK Gandhi expanded as Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, is reverentially described as the Father of India. With a becoming management to the liberty wrestle in India, Gandhi performed a pivotal role in securing freedom for India from the oppressive British rule.
A strong advocate of Satya (Truth) and Ahimsa (non-violence), Gandhi confirmed the facility of affection and non-violence in combating injustice and oppression. Mahatma is the title given to this inspiring character who led the lots along with his optimism, braveness, his ideas, and observe. Mahatma Gandhi was born in Porbandar, often known as Sudamapuri in Gujarat on October 2, 1869.
His birthday is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti every year on 2nd October. Whereas we celebrate Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday this year, listed below are a number of inspiring quotes from the leader who’s revered, not only by Indians but by the world at giant.
10 Most Famous Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi Ji
- A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.
- An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.
- In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- To lose patience is to lose the battle.
- Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
#GandhiJayanti #GandhiJayanti2020 #MahatmaGandhi #SwachBharatAbhiyan