Happy International Yoga Day 2021: Images, Wishes, Quotes, Photos, PNG, Messages, Greetings for Celebrating and Sharing Yog Diwas to Your Friends
International Yoga Day 2021: International Yoga Day is celebrated on June 21. The first International Yoga Day was celebrated on June 21, 2015. Check wishes, messages, Quotes, Photos, PNG Images, and Greetings for International Yoga Day, also known as International Day of Yoga along with its benefits and previous year themes.
On September 27, 2014, Prime Minister Modi during his speech at the UN General Assembly laid the idea of celebrating a ‘Yoga Day’. The resolution proposed by India was upvoted by 117 member states in the UN Assembly.
Every year World Yoga Day is celebrated on June 21. The theme for World Yoga Day 2021 is– Yoga at Home and Yoga with Family. Keeping in the view of the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s theme is selected to avoid any mass gatherings.
International Yoga Day 2021: Images, Wishes, Photos, PNG
International Yoga Day 2021: Messages, Greetings, Quotes, Sayings, and Slogans
- Yoga has proved to bring in life-changing benefits. It also plays a vital role in restoring one’s well-being amidst the pandemic.
- “Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.”
- Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.
- A few minutes of Daily Yoga can be a great way to get rid of stress, both in body and mind.
- Yoga is the dance of every cell with the music of every breath that creates inner serenity and harmony.
- This International Yoga Day roll out your mats to experience the physical and mental health benefits. Reap the yoga benefits and join various events to reform your mental and physical health.
- The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body.
- The 12 postures that make up the Surya Namaskar are a way to pay respects to the Sun. The sun rays help revitalize & energise the body, refreshes the mind & helps you unwind to stay active & fit throughout your day.
- Yoga can be the best antidote amid the stress of the pandemic. Gear up for the International Yoga Day on 21st June and embrace yoga as part of your daily routine to stay physically and mentally fit.
- Yoga is a mirror to look at ourselves from within.
- While doing Bhastrika Pranayam, we inhale the fresh air and then exhale after 5 seconds. It is considered good for sinus, lungs, and other problems like hypertension, asthma, and heart disease.
1- Yoga is as old as India.
2- Let’s practice Pranayam! Adding pranayam like Kapalabhati or breathing exercises to your workout will make your lungs more efficient.
3- Yoga without requiring to be paid pays you with sound health leading to great wealth!
4- Inculcate the habit of practising yoga in your life!
5- Be a part of International Yoga day to draw more and more people towards practising Yoga!
6- Be equal minded in both success and failure. Such equanimity is called Yoga.
7- Discover your inner peace with Yoga!
8- Releasing stress and anger by practising Yoga!
9- Yoga Improves Immunity by freeing you from toxins!
10- According to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar “Every Child is a Yogi” This Yoga day bring out the inner Yogi of you!
Messages or Wishes on International Yoga Day
1- You cannot always control what goes on outside,
but you can always control what goes on inside! Happy Yoga Day.
2- Calm your nervous system with three simple yoga poses you can do anytime during your busy day. Happy International Yoga Day 2021!
3- Yoga is the journey of the self, to the self, through the self. Happy World Yoga Day!
4- Sun salutations can energize and warm you, even on the darkest, coldest winter day. Let this Yoga Day energize your life throughout the year!
5- Yoga not only helps in weight loss but also it increases one’s mindfulness, inner peace and syncs the mind, body and soul. Happy International Day of Yoga 2021!
1. “Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.”- B.K.S. Iyengar
2. Yoga is that Light, which, if you can lit once; will Never get Dimmed, the more you Practice, the Brighter the Flame will be. Happy International Yoga Day 2021!
3. May you make Yoga a daily part of your life and live life to the fullest. Have a blessed yoga day.
4. Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are. – Jason Crandell, author
5. Yoga is that Journey which takes you to your real Self, to your Soul, through your own Self.Happy Yoga Day 2021 !
6. Yoga takes you into the present moment. The only place where life exists. Happy Yoga Day!
7. “Yoga is a light, which once lit will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter your flame.” ― B.K.S Iyengar
8. “The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body.”
9. “Yoga adds years to your life, and life to your years.”
10. “Yoga is a mirror to look at ourselves from within”