The Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC JE admit card soon on the official website of their concerned Regional/SubRegional Office. Candidates can download the admit card 3-7days before the commencement of the SSC JE exam. As per the official schedule, the SSC junior engineer Paper 1 exam is scheduled to be conducted from November 14 to November 16, 2022.
The SSC JE admit card will be released separately for all the stages of the recruitment process. The SSC Junior Engineer recruitment process comprises three stages i.e Paper I (Computer Based Exam), Paper II (Written Exam), and Document Verification round.
To download the SSC JE 2022 hall ticket, the candidates need to enter correct credentials like Registration Number and Date of Birth in the login portal. Candidates must note that the SSC JE admission certificate will not be sent by post/courier for any selection stage. Read this article to get more details like the important dates, a direct link to download SSC JE admit card, steps to download, documents required, and much more.
SSC JE Admit Card 2022
The commission is expected to release the SSC JE hall ticket in the month of November as per the date of Paper 1. Check the following table to know the important dates of the SSC Junior Engineer recruitment exam.
|SSC JE Admit Card Release Date||November 2022|
|SSC JE Exam Paper I Date||14.11.2022 to 16.11.2022|
|SSC JE Exam Paper II Date||To be announced soon|
Procedure to download the SSC JE Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can download the SSC JE 2022 admit card for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts by visiting the official website of the respective regional/sub-regional Office of the SSC. Follow the easy steps shared below to download the SSC JE hall ticket without any hassles.
Step 1: Go to the official SSC website.
Step 2: Click on the “Admit Card” link available on the homepage.
Step 3: Select the SSC regional website from where you have applied for SSC Junior Engineer recruitment.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Download SSC JE 2022 Admit Card” link on the regional website.
Step 5: Enter the login credentials in the required space.
Step 6: The SSC JE Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
Step 7: Now save, download, or take the printout of the admission certificate for future reference.
SSC JE Admit Card 2022 – mentioned details
Candidates should verify the details printed in the SSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket to avoid any inconvenience at any stage of the selection process. The following details are mentioned in the SSC JE Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Signature & Photograph
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Time
- Reporting Time
- Exam Centre
- Important Instructions
SSC JE 2022 – Important documents
Along with the SSC JE Admit Card, it is compulsory to bring at least two passport-size recent color photographs and the original valid Photo-ID proof containing the date of birth as printed on the hall ticket such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID Card
- Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc
- Any other valid Photo ID proof
Important things to remember while downloading the SSC JE Admit 2022
Candidates aspiring to participate in the upcoming SSC JE exam must remember the following exam day guidelines for a smooth experience:
- Reach the exam center at least 1-2 hours before the SSC JE exam to complete the formalities on time.
- Do not forget to bring the SSC JE admit card along with the valid photo identity proof on the examination day.
- Avoid carrying any prohibited items like electronic devices, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, rings, etc to the exam hall.
- Follow the Covid-19 rules like maintaining social distancing, wearing masks, etc.
SSC JE 2022 – Exam pattern
We have mentioned below the major highlights of the SSC JE Paper 1 exam pattern for the reference of the candidates willing to participate in the upcoming exam:
- Paper name: Paper I
- Mode: Online (Computer Based exam)
- Type: Objective Type, Multiple choice questions
- Medium: English & Hindi
- Number of Questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Subject: General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and Part-A: General Engineering (Civil & Structural) or Part-B: General Engineering (Electrical) or Part-C: General Engineering (Mechanical).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer. There shall be provision of negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong response in Paper-I.
SSC JE Admit Card 2022: FAQs
Q1. When will the SSC JE 2022 Admit Card be released?
Ans. The SSC JE hall ticket is expected to be released in the month of November 2022.
Q2. What is the exam date for SSC JE Paper 1?
Ans. As per the official schedule, the SSC JE exam Paper 1 is scheduled to be held from November 14 to November 16, 2022.
Q3. How to download SSC JE Admit Card 2022?
Ans. Candidates can download the SSC JE exam 2022 admit card by visiting the official website of the respective regional/sub-regional Office of the SSC. They need to enter the correct login credentials to download the hall ticket successfully.