#amazonspinandwin Indian Navy Day Quiz Amazon – Answer & Win 50000: Amazon India has brought a brand new quiz, from which you can win ₹50000. As the Indian Navy Day is near, the quiz is based on 5 questions related to the Indian Navy. Let us tell you, Indian Navy Day will be celebrated 04 December. The day commemorates the attack on the Karachi harbour during the India-Pakistan war in 1971. The attack of the Indian navy on Karachi harbour played an important role in the Indian Armed Forces victory over Pakistan in that war.
The quiz will be conducted from 24th November to 7th December, and the winner of the Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz will be announced on 18th December.
Indian Navy Day Quiz Amazon – Questions & Answers
| Q1: When was the Indian Navy founded?|
Answer: (D) 1950
| Q2: What was the former name given to the Indian Navy?|
Answer: (B) Royal Indian Navy
| Q3: Which of these is the current Chief of the Naval Staff?|
Answer: (A) Karambir Singh
| Q4: Which of these is a rank in the Indian Navy?|
Answer: (D) Admiral
| Q5: At which of the following places is the headquarters of a Naval Command NOT located?|
Answer: (C) Goa
How to Play Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz?
- Install Amazon Shopping App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now Login with your esixting account or create a new account.
- Now search in the “Search Bar” for the Funzone by simple tying “Funzone”.
- Click on the very first option.
- Click on the “Indian Navy Day | Win ₹50000”.
- Now start the Quiz.
Indian Navy Day Quiz Amazon – Terms & Conditions:
- Only one participation will be selected as a winner.
- To play the quiz, you must be a indian.
- You must be more than 18 years of age.
- Selected winner will require Adress proof, Age Proof, and other legal documents like – PAN, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, or Indian Passport.