Weight Loss plan for 30-Days: Many people follow 1,200-calorie diet plans. They are doing this to lose fat and reach their goal weight as soon as possible.
Reducing calories is indeed an effective way to lose weight in 30 days. But if you wish to do this diet correctly to achieve results fast, we’re here to help. In this article, we’ll give you a safe weight loss meal plan.
Low-Calorie Meal Plan
If you want to do the 1,200 calorie diet, it’s best to have a meal plan for weight loss so you can track your calorie intake.
Creating your own meal plan can be a challenge, especially if you’re new to this diet. To help you, we arrange this sample meal plan to lose weight in 30 days that’s suitable for everyone.
Meal Plan #1:
- Breakfast: One cup oatmeal, one-half cup nonfat milk, one tablespoon honey, one-half cup blueberries, one cup plain coffee or tea
- Lunch: Two slices 100% whole grain bread, deli-sliced turkey breast, tomato slice, lettuce and one tablespoon mustard, one-half cup sliced carrots, water
- Dinner: Three ounces baked salmon, one cup green beans, salad with one cup raw spinach, five cherry tomatoes and one-half cup broccoli florets with lemon juice as a dressing, water with a slice of lemon
- Snacks: 1 cup skim milk and one medium apple.
Meal Plan #2:
- Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal, ½ cup blueberries, 1 Tbsp. peanut butter.
- Lunch: 2 slices whole-grain bread, 2 oz. low-sodium turkey, 1 slice Swiss cheese, 1 tsp mustard, and 1 cup skim milk.
- Dinner: 4 oz. salmon, ½ cup brown rice, 1-1/2 cups broccoli, 2 tsp. olive oil, 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese.
- Snacks: 6 oz. non-fat plain Greek yogurt, ½ cup strawberries.
Meal Plan #3:
- Breakfast: 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese, ½ cup fresh pineapple.
- Lunch: 3 oz. grilled chicken, ¼ cup bell pepper, ¼ avocado, 2 Tbsp. salsa, ¼ cup shredded lettuce, 1 low-carb wrap; 1 medium peach.
- Dinner: 3 turkey meatballs, ½ cup whole wheat pasta, 1/3 cup marinara sauce, 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese; 2 cups spring lettuce mix, 1 Tsp. olive oil, 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar.
- Snacks: ¼ cup mixed nuts, 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries.
Also Read: 5 Best Juices for Weight loss
Meal Plan #4:
- Breakfast: One cup whole-grain corn cereal, one packet of sucralose, ½ cup nonfat milk, one cup 100-percent orange juice as a beverage
- Lunch: Salad made with 2 cups field greens, two ounces albacore tuna (packed in water), ½ cup cherry tomatoes with two tablespoons balsamic vinegar as a dressing, diet soda
- Dinner: One three-ounce pork chop, one baked sweet potato, one cup steamed asparagus, one tablespoon olive oil, one small glass of white wine
- Snacks: One small pita bread with two tablespoons hummus, one pear one serving low-fat, sugar-free fruit-flavored yogurt, one cup of blueberries, two-thirds cup baby carrots with one-ounce fat-free vegetable dip, and glasses of water with slices of lemon or lime.
The 1,200 calorie diet can help you lose weight in 30 days. We already provided a sample meal plan to give you an idea of how to lose weight fast through a calorie deficit.
You can swap the items to create your own meal plan. However, be careful in swapping the foods so you can get the right amount of calories. To ensure that you’re getting the right amount of calories, you can contact us. We can help you create your diet for fast weight loss.