- In Delhi Petrol and Diesel prices are Rs. 88.14 and Rs. 78.38
- In Mumbai Petrol and Diesel prices are Rs. 94.64 and Rs. 85.32
- In Chennai petrol and Diesel Prices are Rs. 90.44 and Rs. 83.52
- In Kolkata Petrol and Diesel Prices are Rs. 89.44 and Rs. Rs. 81.96
- In Bangalore Petrol and Diesel prices are Rs. 91.09 and Rs. 83.09
Petrol and diesel price rose again for the fourth consecutive day on Friday. Petrol prices in the country are currently at record levels. Diesel prices are also at historically high levels except in Delhi.
According to Indian Oil Corporation, the largest oil marketing company in the domestic market, petrol in the national capital Delhi became costlier by 29 paise on Friday and its price reached Rs 88.14 per liter. Petrol in Mumbai increased by 28 paise to Rs 94.64 while in Kolkata it increased by 28 paise to Rs 89.44 per liter.
Its price in Chennai increased by 26 paise and 1 liter petrol sold for Rs 90.44. Petrol has crossed Rs 94 for the first time in Mumbai and Rs 90 per liter in Chennai for the first time. The price of diesel rose 35 paise to Rs 78.38 per liter in Delhi, which is a record level after 30 July 2020. Its price rose 38 paise to 85.32 rupees in Mumbai, 34 paise to 83.52 rupees in Chennai and 35 paise to 81.96 rupees per liter in Kolkata.
Petrol and Diesel price in 5 Big Cities
|City||Petrol Price||Diesal Price|