PM-KISAN’s 13th Installment Funds Released, Check Online Status Of Recipients
Today, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, distributed the 13th installment of the PM KISAN (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi), totaling more than ₹16,000 crore (PM-KISAN). Via a direct benefit transfer, this one will help 8 Cr recipients. Under the Plan, a cumulative of over ₹16K crores will be immediately paid into the banks of much more around eight crore peasants.
To sustain all farmers’ earnings, the government created the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi program in 2019. Under PM-KISAN, all land-owning peasant families in the nation are eligible, save for a few restrictions. Almost 11 crore agricultural families have received approximately ₹2.25 lakh crore in funding to date, largely the smallholder farmers.
The scheme’s eleventh and twelfth installments were distributed throughout May and October of the previous year.
Officials claim that during the Covid lockdown, ₹1.75 lakh crore was paid in several installments to help the struggling farmers. More than three crore women participants of the program have received more than ₹53,600 crores in funding overall.
Eligibility Criteria Of Scheme
The eligibility requirements listed below must be met to apply for the program.
- Ownership of arable land: Only landowners who are the legal owners of arable land are eligible to participate in the program. The farm worker should either be the owner of the property or a lessee.
- Landholding: Any marginal and small growers with farmlands of up to 2 hectares are eligible for the program.
- Age: There is no upper age limit for eligibility in the program. Only Indian citizens are eligible to use the program.
- Income: The program is open to all qualified farmers, regardless of the amount of income.
- The farm owners must have an open bank account in their names that are currently operating.
- Aadhar card: To apply for the program, farmers must have an Aadhaar card.
How To Check The Status of PM-KISAN
You will first arrive at the PM-Kisan Yojana website, www.pmkisan.gov.in. Visit the Farmers Corner and select the Recipient Status tab on the official website. After that, you can use your mobile phone number or identification number to verify your PM Kisan Yojana status electronically via one of the two methods. You must now click the Obtain Data button after entering your cellphone number or identification number in the window and solving the captcha. You will see PM Kisan Yojana’s online activity shortly after clicking the checkbox to get data.