In Vedic astrology, the Sun is considered the king of all the planets, while in Sanatan Dharma it is given the status of God, and is said to be the center of energy of the whole world. Science says, without the existence of the Sun, there would be no living beings, as it radiates light and heat, or solar energy, which makes it possible for life to exist on Earth.
In Astrology, Sun has a special place among Navgrahas and is considered as the factor of father, son, fame, brilliance, health, and self-confidence. It’s also believed that worshiping the Sun brings glory and fame to a person.
So one thing is clear with all this, the Sun plays an important role in the fate of any individual and it’s very important to strengthen it. But what to do for boosting the Sun? Don’t Know? Here we’ll tell you.
Regularly reciting Aditya Hridaya Stotra or Aditya Hrudayam stotram in the morning can help you boost your Sun. By doing this recitation, the person gets all kinds of benefits and gets rid of life’s problems. Know the right method of reciting Aditya Hrudayam Stotram, benefits, and download its PDF.
How to Recite Aditya Hridaya Stotra?
- Wake up in the Brahma Muhurta and after taking a bath, wear clean clothes and take some water in a copper container and offer it to the sun by pouring roli and flowers into it.
- While proffering water to the Sun, chant the Gayatri Mantra and recite the Aditya Hrudayam Stotram.
- It is considered very auspicious if the Aditya Hridaya Stotra is recited on the Sunday of Shukla Paksha.
- To get the full result of recitation, one must recite the stotra daily, but if one can’t read it daily, do it every Sunday.
Aditya Hridaya Stotra Benefits
- If a person lacks self-confidence, then reciting Aditya Hrudayam can boost his confidence.
- Reciting this stotram helps in overcoming fear one getting freedom from negative thinking.
- Reciting this stotra is also very beneficial for solving governmental disputes.
- As told earlier, sun is the factor of the father. By reciting Aditya Hridaya Stotra, the relationship between father and son enhances.