Redmi 10 Prime Specifications, Price in India, Release Date and More: Redmi phone series one of the highly sold and popular phones in India is coming up with a news Model in September i.e. Redmi 10 Prime. It comes up at very low at Rs. 11,999 (4GB RAM/64GB storage) and Rs. 13,999 (6GB RAM, 128GB storage).
Display – 6.50-inch (1080×2400)
Processor – MediaTek Helio G88
Front Camera – 8MP
Rear Camera – 50MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
RAM – 4GB
Storage – 64GB
Battery Capacity – 5000mAh
OS – Android 11
Redmi 10 Prime expected price in India
Redmi 10 Prime price is not yet declared for India, but globally it is $179 (roughly Rs. 13,300) for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model. So in India price is expected to be between the range of 13000Rs to 14000Rs. Another model has a 4GB RAM + 128GB storage option at $199 (roughly Rs. 14,800) and 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model at $219 (roughly Rs. 16,600).
Redmi 10 Prime expected specifications
According to media reports, a rebranded Redmi 10 Prime could come with the same list of specifications that Xiaomi announced earlier. It may include a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AdaptiveSync display, 90Hz refresh rate and up to 6GB of RAM. The camera may have a 50-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter. It may include the front camera(Selfie camera) of 8-megapixel.
Redmi 10 Prime other specifications
- Redmi 10 Prime will come up with a 6.50-inch touch screen display and a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
- The Smartphone may be powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 processor and come to upto4GB of RAM.
- The Redmi 10 Prime will come up with Android 11 software, powered by a 5000mAh battery.
- Wireless charging and proprietary fast charging.
- 64GB of inbuilt storage.
- A dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) and will also accept Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- The Redmi 10 Prime measured up to 161.95 x 75.53 x 8.92mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 181.00 grams.
- Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, GPS, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support of a Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
- It has different sensors like an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- The Redmi 10 Prime has face unlock.