Today Panchang: 3 June 2021 is the ninth tithi. Worshiping Lord Vishnu on Thursday brings longevity. On Thursday, one should not travel in the south direction, if necessary, leave the house after eating mustard seeds or cumin seeds. On this date, one should not eat gourd or pumpkin and it is forbidden to do any good deed. Information about the Shubh Muhurat, Shubh Tithi, Dishakul, Rahu Kaal, and Gulik Kaal are mentioned below.
Today Panchang 03 June 2021 Day – Thursday Panchang
- Sunrise: 05:16:00 AM
- Sunset: 06:45:36 PM
- Special: Worshiping Lord Vishnu on Thursday brings longevity.
- Vikram Samvat: 2078
- Saka Samvat: 1943
- Aayan: Uttarayan
- Seasons: Summer season
- Month: The eldest month
- Paksha: Krishna Paksha
- Tithi: Navami
- Tithi Swami: The Swamini of the ninth date is Durga Mata.
- Nakshatra: Purva Bhadrapad till 10:09:00 thereafter Uttara Bhadrapad Nakshatra
- Nakshatra Swami: The Swami of Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra is Guru Dev and the Swami of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is Shani Dev.
- Yoga: Preeti 02:26:25 till then Ayushman
- Gulik Kaal: Good Gulik Kaal from 08:51:00 to 10:35:00
- Direction: You should not travel in south direction on Thursday, if necessary, leave the house after eating mustard seeds or cumin seeds.
- Rahu Kaal: Rahu Kaal from 02:04:00 to 03:47:00
- Significance of date: On this date, gourd or pumpkin should not be eaten, and doing any auspicious work is prohibited.