The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has announced the Exam Date of UCEED 2022, UCEED 2022 Application Form will release on September 9, 2021, in online mode. This means UCEED 2022 Registration will start from September 9. Candidates, who want to register for UCEED 2022 must read this full article. Here we will give you every important information about UCEED 2022 Registration Process like the Registration Date, How to Apply? Application Form, Exam Date, Required Documents, Fees and everything you need to know to register.
Steps to apply for UCEED Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website- uceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Candidates need to provide all their details like candidate’s name, mobile number and email address.
- Also fill personal and educational details as asked in the form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned below in the “Fees” section.
- Download confirmation page.
UCEED 2022 Application Documents Required
- Passport size photograph – The passport photograph must be recently taken with the head in the centre covering the frame 70% to 80%
- Scanned Image of the signature of the candidates – Aspirants must sign the signature in a white paper.
- Date of Certificate – The proof of date of birth certificate may be any of the following documents
- SSC certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Candidate’s school/college certificate.
- Certificate of the qualifying exam.
Dimension and the specification in which the document is to be uploaded
|Scanned Image of the photograph||Size must be between 5 kb to 100 kb||JPEG (file extension .jpg)|
|Scanned Image of the signature||Size must be 5 kb and exceed 100 kb||JPEG (file extension .jpg)|
|Scanned Image of the Date of Certification||Size must be 30 kb to 500 kb||pdf format|
|Scanned image of the qualifying exam certificate||Size must be must be between 30 kb to 500 kb||pdf format|
|Scanned Image of the Certification from the Principal of School/College for the candidates who will appear 2020 board exam||Size must be must be between 30 kb to 500 kb||pdf format|
UCEED 2021 Important Dates – Exam Date
|Events||UCEED 2022 Dates|
|Announcement of UCEED official notification||September 1, 2021 (Released)|
|Release of UCEED application form 2022||September 9, 2021|
|Due date to fill the application form (without late fee)||October 10, 2021|
|Last date to fill UCEED Registration form with late fee||October 17, 2021|
|UCEED 2022||January 23, 2022|
|UCEED 2022 Application fees||Indian Nationals|
(including PIO/OCI) Rs. Rs 1,750 for Female (all categories)Rs. 1,750 SC, ST, PwD CandidatesRs. 3,500 for All Other Candidates Foreign Nationals USD 350 for Candidates from SAARC countriesUSD 450 for Candidates from Non-SAARC countries
UCEED Application Form 2022 Highlights
|Particulars||UCEED 2022 Application form Details|
|UCEED Full Form||Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam|
|Mode of availability||Only Offline|
|Exam Conducting Body||IIT Bombay|
|UCEED 2022 Official website||uceed.iitb.ac.in|
|UCEED 2022 Exam Dates||January 23, 2022 (9 am to 12 noon)|