Wordle 326 Answer Today, May 11, 2022: The New York Times-owned Wordle is taking forward a very old habit of crossword game lovers. Those who used to wait for the daily newspapers earlier to play the game have shifted online today. Every day the game comes with a new challenge, and that’s something special about Wordle, which doesn’t let it feel boring.
Talking about today’s wordle, it can be said to be that today’s answer is quite difficult to guess as it’s not a part of our regular tongue.
Read on to get hints and clues to the answer to today’s Wordle 326.
Wordle 326 Answer Today, May 11, 2022: Hints
Wordle 326 is a noun, with its discovery in the late 18th century. It is a species of lizard and has adapted to habitats from rain forests to deserts to cold mountain slopes. Apart from Antarctica, it can be found on every continent.
- It has a total of 5 letters and contains 2 vowels “E” and “O”.
- It starts with “G.
- It ends with “O”.
Wordle 326 Answer Today, May 11, 2022
If you can’t find the answer with our guesses and clues, No problem! Here we’re revealing the Wordle 326 Answer.
Wordle Answer Today May 11 is GECKO.
How to Play Wordle?
- You can play Wordle by visiting the link https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html.
- The thing you need to do is to guess a 5-letter word.
- Suppose, If your typed word is the answer, but you have typed it in the correct position, it will be spotlighted in “Yellow”.
- If the word is in the correct place, it will be portrayed in “Green”.
- If the letter is not present in the wordle, it will be portrayed as “Gray”.