Happy World Veterinary Day 2021: Images, Wishes, Quotes, Messages Download Free – The veterinary day is celebrated on the last Saturday of April. It is observed every year to mark the importance of Veterinary doctors who serve to protect animals. These veterans work on improving animal lives and thus human lives.
The environment, safety of food, practices of animal transport and human health, animal health & environment are closely linked according to the World Veterinary Association.
The theme of World Veterinary Day this year is ‘Environment Protection for Improving Animal and Human Health’.
The WVA started World Veterinary Day in 2000 to mark the celebration of the veterinary professionals every year.
The World Veterinary Association partnered with Health for Animals, the global animal medicines association.
Veterinarians play the role of advocates for animal health and welfare. By supporting the responsible use of natural resources, they ensure the proper disposal of medicines and help mitigate the effects of climate change.
Some Images to share with family and friends on World Veterinary Day 2021
World Veterinary Day is celebrated on the last Saturday of April. See images, quotes and more.
On World Veterinary Day, let’s understand how important are Veterans for a healthy society.World Veterinary Day is celebrated on the last Saturday of April. See images, quotes and more.
SOME QUOTES TO SHARE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON WORLD VETERINARY DAY 2021
- Personally, I have always felt that the best doctor in the world is the Veterinarian. He can’t ask his patients what is the matter…he’s just got to know–Will RogersMake
- your life your art. It doesn’t have to be that you’re an artist. I know I talk about art a lot, but I mean a very broad thing with that. You could be a veterinarian, that’s your art. Find your art; find your thing you love–Gerard Way
- First I wanted to be a veterinarian. And then I realized you had to give them shots to put them to sleep, so I decided I’d just buy a bunch of animals and have them in my house instead–Paris Hilton
- If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans–James Herriot
- Make your life your art. It doesn’t have to be that you’re an artist. I know I talk about art a lot, but I mean a very broad thing with that. You could be a veterinarian, that’s your art. Find your art; find your thing you love–Gerard Way
- I certainly think that 10 to 20 years from now, clearly the majority of veterinarians will be women–Richard Adams
- I do not know what makes a writer, but it probably isn’t happiness–William Saroyan
- I have always wanted to be either a cinematographer or a veterinarian–Christopher Bollen
- Never believe that animals suffer less than humans. Pain is the same for them that it is for us. Even worse, because they cannot help themselves–Louis J. Camuti