There is good news for Jaipurites! If you are planning to get IVF treatment done this year, then visit Aastha Fertility Care for affordable IVF cost in Jaipur.
In Jaipur, infertility in women has become a major problem. Out of 6 women, 1 woman is suffering from infertility issues. Therefore, to get rid of this major issue of infertility, IVF is one of the best and safest treatments. If you are looking for IVF treatment in the city, then women must be aware of the IVF Cost in Jaipur. The IVF treatment cost basically depends upon the complexity of women.
The cost of IVF treatment in Jaipur swings around Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 including all the medicines. Yet there are many women who have paid around Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 6,00,000 for the IVF treatment in the same city. Henceforth, Aastha Fertility Care, the infertility center in Jaipur provides affordable IVF treatment to women. Basically, the treatment cost of Aastha Fertility Care increases or decreases as per several factors of the women. Looking towards the previous health conditions, the type and period of infertility, and including other treatments with IVF decides the cost of IVF treatment in Aastha Fertility Care in Jaipur. No unnecessary cost is charged here.
Let’s dive into the article to learn more about the Aastha Fertility Care’s IVF cost in Jaipur.
How Aastha Fertility Care’s Calculate IVF Cost in Jaipur?
The cost of the Aastha Fertility Care’s IVF cycle in Jaipur starts from around Rs.6,000 to Rs. 30,000 including medications. The cost will vary when a couple requires two to three IVF cycles, as a result, it will increase the cost of IVF treatment. If you are prepared to go for the IVF treatment, you must know the factors that influence the IVF treatment cost in the Aastha Fertility Care, Jaipur. IVF treatment is a multistep process. If in one cycle of IVF treatment you don’t conceive, then you need to undergo alternate IVF cycles. And thus, this is one of the major reasons for IVF cost fluctuation in Aastha Fertility Care. IVF treatment also requires some special techniques for successful treatment, and thus this also influences the cost of the IVF treatment.
Cost of IVF Treatment- Aastha Fertility Care
The IVF treatment cost also fluctuates as per the location. The Aastha Fertility Care’s cost of IVF treatment in Jaipur might not be the same as the cost of IVF treatment in other cities. There are many women who migrate to Jaipur for IVF treatment in Aastha Fertility Care at affordable charges.
|TREATMENTS OFFERED||CHARGES FOR INDIAN PATIENTS (IN INR)||CHARGES FOR NRI & FOREIGNER (IN $)|
|Infertility work up with investigations||Rs.6000.00||$85.00|
|Interventional TVS (cyst aspiration)||Rs.7,000.00||$400.00|
|*Diagnostic Hysterosopy & laproscopy||Rs.18,000.00||$500.00|
|*Operative hysteroscopy &/or laparoscopy||Rs.30,000.00||$1000.00|
|*IVF-ET (Single Attempt)||Rs.80,000.00||$3000.00|
|Freezing of semen (1 year)||Rs.1,500.00||$125.00|
|TESA, PESA/Per Cycle||Rs.7,000.00||$400.00|
CRYO FREEZING OF EMBRYOS
|Every 6 months||Rs.5,000.00||$400.00|
|FET (Frozen embryo transfer cycle)||Rs.30,000.00||$1250.00|
Factors Influencing the Cost of IVF Treatment at Aastha Fertility Care
The cost of IVF treatment varies on various factors explained below:
- To mature the eggs into the female’s body, some medicine and fertility drugs are needed, as a result, this makes an addition to the IVF cost. Also, all the treatment options suggested by the IVF doctors are required for the IVF process. In the end, it will also add up the cost.
- Also, to make the baby genetically similar to couples, the couple’s eggs and sperm are collected but in some cases embryologist process IVF along with the donor’s egg. This treatment of IVF a with self eggs or sperm is cheaper than compared to the other IVF treatment.
- When a woman cannot use her own eggs for getting pregnant, then a donor egg is required. Donor Egg can be of any friend, family member, or any stranger. Thus this leads to an addition in the cost of IVF treatment.
- Furthermore, IVF treatment with ICSI is a cost-increasing treatment. In this, if a woman is facing difficulty in getting pregnant due to male infertility, then this treatment is required. Injecting sperm into the woman’s egg helps achieve pregnancy easily. Altogether, increase the cost of IVF treatment.
- In some cases, enough sperm is not built-in men’s semen because of the blockage in epididymal or VAS deferens. A treatment called anastomosis is a complex surgical process, done by the urologist to remove the blockage. As a result, it addon the cost of IVF treatment.
- If a man is suffering from an infertility problem, then along with IVF treatment men has to undergo TESA and PESA treatment. And therefore, it increases the cost of the treatment.
- If in one go of the IVF treatment, women have not conceived a baby, then they require Cryo Freezing of embryos. This ultimately increases the cost of IVF treatment.
- Moreover, IVF treatment along with laser-assisted hatching ends up increasing the cost of IVF treatment in Jaipur.
- IVF treatment with TVS, Hysteroscopy, and laparoscopy diagnostic technique leads to the expense of the IVF treatment in Aastha Fertility Care, Jaipur.
Take Away of the Blog
To sum up, you must visit Aastha Fertility Care, Jaipur, for the IVF treatment. Here you will get the treatment from expert doctors, at the same time affordable IVF treatment cost and ensure the highest success rate. So, you must book an appointment now!