PDF files make it simpler to display readers to learn a file. Here is the step-by-step guide to save a file as PDF on your android Phone.
How to save a file as PDF on the phone
You need to use the Print option to save your Word documents, Excel workbooks, and PowerPoint presentations as PDF files. PDF files make it simpler for display screen readers and different assistive technologies to determine a logical studying order.
You should use Word on your mobile to save your documents as tagged PDF files. Tagged PDF files make it simpler for display readers and different assistive technologies to determine a logical studying order and navigation for the file as well as allowing content reflow when utilizing mobile.
Here is how to save a file as PDF on Android
- Open the file that you want to save as a PDF
- Then tap File on your tablet or tap the File icon on your phone.
- On the File tab, tap Print.
- If not already chosen, tap Save as PDF on the drop-down list and then tap Save.
- Now tap on Save.
- Select a location on your PDF, enter a new name (optional), and then tap Save.
There are couple of ways possible , you can either of the following
- Download apps like ES file explorer / Smart Shortcut/ Polaris Viewer and use the long press to get the desired options.
- Another one can be to put the files on Cloud service like google drive and make the file available offline and add a shortcut.
There are some native android options as well it will take more steps and work. ( create a folder ( from setting/add menu option ) and then select files to be moved to the folder )
Thank You for Visiting Unique News and Checking How to Save File as PDF on Android Phone, We Hope This Guide Solves Your Problem of Saving File as PDF.