Top 10 Motivational Quotes by Mother Teresa: Today is the 111th Birthday Anniversary of the ray of hope of countless homeless and needy people. Saint Mother Teresa was born on 26 August 1910 in North Macedonia of the Balkans region of Europe. Mother Teresa was a Catholic Nun who devoted her life to serving the poor and destitute around the world. Mother Teresa first came to India in 1929. She was a disciplined teacher. In the year 1946, she decided to help the poor, the helpless, and the sick people. In 1950 she founded “Missionaries of Charity”, which is a religious congregation. The aim behind “Missionaries of Charity” was to help the hungry, the homeless, the lame, the blind, the skin diseased and those who had no place in society. Mother Teresa also opened several ashrams in the name of ‘Nirmal Hriday’ and ‘Nirmala Shishu Bhavan’. The motto of ‘Nirmal Hriday’ was to serve the patients suffering from incurable diseases and the poor who have been thrown out by society. While Nirmala Shishu Bhavan was established to help orphans and homeless children.
In 1997, at the age of 87, Mother Teresa died in Kolkata. Today on her 11th Birth Anniversary or Birthday, here we are with Top 10 Motivational Quotes by Mother Teresa on Love and Peace. These Motivational Quotes of Mother Teresa, you can read to get inspired, and you can also share these to your friends, relatives or loved ones.
Top 10 Motivational Quotes by saint herself on Love and Peace
1. If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.
2. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
3. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
4. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”
5. “Every work of love done with a full heart brings people closer to God.”
6. “I believe God loves the world through us—through you and me.”
7. “At the end of life, we are going to be judged on the basis of our love for one another.”
8. Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.
9. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
10. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But if the drop was not in the ocean, I think the ocean would be less because of the missing drop.