Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day 2021: Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day observed every year on 15 October to honor & mourn abortion, childbirth, AIDS, child loss, pregnancy, and all forms of infant death due to medical conditions, illness, accidents, or violence. You can read Quotes, Messages on Pregnancy, and Infant Loss Remembrance Day here. Just delivered a baby? Here are post-pregnancy skincare tips to get that natural glow back
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day Quotes
Losing the baby is a great pain for the parents and we cannot express this pain from the talk nor can anyone show it. But we can definitely give them the courage and strength to bear this pain. We are sharing some such Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day Quotes. You can scroll through this article and copy and download many meaningful Quotes on Pregnancy And And Infant Loss.
- “ I never got to hear you cry, I never saw your beautiful eyes, I never touched your soft skin, I never saw your feet kick, But you are my angel, And you will forever be missed “
- “ I will not stay silent so you can stay comfortable, I will speak my child’s name until I can no longer speak “
- “ We talk about them, not because we’re stuck or because we haven’t moved on, but we talk about them because we are theirs, and they are ours, and no passage of time can change that “
- “Never being able to see your baby is painful but remember, we cannot see angels.”
- “God decides to bring us to the world and when He decides to do otherwise, it just means that the world is no longer a good place for your baby. So, He decided to keep it with Himself.”
- “You will see a miracle, wait for it.”
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day Messages
Don’t forget, half of your heart will always reside in heaven. Have a nice day you strong woman.
No matter how brief it really is, each new life changes the world forever. I pray that you stay happy for the rest of your life.
The journey was worth every single moment; don’t let someone tell you otherwise. Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness.
The baby’s footfall will always be heard by you through your heart. I hope you have a nice Remembrance Day ma’am.
You cannot ever forget coz he or she will always walk within you. Embrace the Remembrance Day and stop giving yourself a hard time.
Every heartbeat leaves an imprint on this world. The one who was within you did as well. Remembering and accepting is a part of life.
On this Remembrance Day, I hope more and more people are able to empathize over the fact that child loss is an unbearable pain.
Lets’ hope that the society is more understanding towards grief. Have a nice Remembrance Day ahead.
Grief is not a phase, and it’s definitely not a choice. I hope this Remembrance Day shall instill some awareness among the people.
Every child is piece of miracle, even the ones that couldn’t stay with us for very long. I expect you to be strong and happy for the rest of your life.
Only for a moment the infant stayed, but left an imprint on your heart for a lifetime. Wishing you a ton of wonderful days ahead.
You will miss, you will cry, but most importantly you would be able to hold and love again. I hope this Remembrance Day is the start of your love-filled life.
Infant loss is an indescribable journey of survival. Here’s hoping that the will to stay happy shall always be with you.
I hope that the insufferable pain of yours gets easier to bear each and every year. Wishing you all the joy in life.
Your baby had spent a life within you. Don’t let anyone steal that away from you. I wish you an enormous joyful life ahead.
You need to accept the fact that there’ll remain a profound sense of loss within you always. Hope you get better and better at living.
Your baby watches over you from heaven. So be stronger for her. Wishing a life full of fun on Remembrance Day.