The Union Home Ministry has come out with contemporary guidelines for October Unlock 5, right here is the record of activities allowed within the areas outside the containment zones. The rules, for Unlock 5 will likely be efficient from October 1, 2020, the Lockdown will proceed strictly within the containment zones until 31st October 2020.
Nationwide directives for Covid-19 management shall proceed to be adopted all through the nation, with a view to making certain social distancing. Containment zones shall proceed to be demarcated by the district authorities at micro-level with strict perimeter management and strict enforcement of containment measures as per guidelines of the Ministry of Well being and Household Welfare (MOHFW).
Underneath the process of re-opening, the next activities, in areas outside the containment zones solely, have been permitted to open from October 15, 2020.
List of activities permitted in areas outside containment zones:
- Cinemas/theatres/multiplexes will likely be permitted to open with up to 50% of their seating capability, for which, SOP will likely be issued by the Ministry of Info & Broadcasting.
- Business to Business (B2B) Exhibitions will likely be permitted to open, for which, SOP will likely be issued by the Department of Commerce.
- Swimming pools getting used for coaching of sportspersons will likely be permitted to open, for which the standard operating procedure (SOP) will likely be issued by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports activities (MoYA&S).
- Entertainment parks and related locations will likely be permitted to open, for which the SOP will likely be issued by the MoHFW.ax
- For the re-opening of faculties and training institutions, state/UT governments have been given the pliability to take a call after October 15, 2020, in a graded manner. The choice shall be taken in session with the respective school/institution management.
- Department of Higher Education (DHE), Ministry of Schooling could take a choice on the timing of the opening of schools/ higher training institutions, in session with the MHA, primarily based on the evaluation of the scenario.
- States /UTs will put together their very own SOP relating to well being and security precautions for reopening of schools/ institutions primarily based on the SOP to be issued by the Department of College Education and Literacy (DoSEL), Ministry of Education, Authorities of India, holding native necessities in view.
- In closed areas, a most of 50% of the corridor capability will likely be allowed, with a ceiling of 200 individuals. Wearing of face masks, sustaining social distancing, provision for thermal scanning and use of hand wash or sanitizer will likely be necessary.
No restriction on inter-state and intra-state movement
There shall be no restriction on inter-state and intra-state motion of persons and goods. No separate permission/ approval/ e-permit will likely be required for such actions.
States across India will not be permitted to implement any native lockdown exterior containment zones with out consulting the central government.