World Book Day is celebrated every year on 23 April all over the World. World Book Day is also known as “World Book and Copyright Day” and “International Day of Book” in different-different parts of the World. The first time, this day was celebrated on 23 April 1965, and this initiative was taken by UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
Happy World Book Day, if you want to know World Book Day 2021 Theme, and you are also looking for Quotes to share, then here you are at the perfect place, here we tell you what’s the Theme of 2021 World Book Day, and here we have mentioned Top 10 Motivational Quotes to share with your Friends, Relatives and Loved Ones.
World Book Day 2021 Theme
The theme of World Book Day 2021 is “Share a Story”
Top 10 Interesting Quotes to Share on World Book and Copyright Day
- Those who have been addicted to books know that that addiction is stronger than the addiction to drugs. Happy World Book Day!
- Consider yourself a successful parent if you have been able to instill a love for books in your children. Happy World Book Day!
- I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. – by Jorge Luis Borges
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” -Malala Yousafzai
- UNESCO encourages the love for reading and strives to provide at least one book to every child in the world. Here’s to celebrating the day and wishing UNESCO all the best for its mission. Happy World Book Day!
- I could safely say that I love books more than humans and enjoy the company of books more than I enjoy the company of people. Happy World Book Day everybody!
- “Reading is a conversation. All books talk. But a good book listens as well.” -Mark Haddon