As a manager, you must be wondering if you need to outsource your SEO to an agency or whether you should do it in-house. Both have their advantages and challenges. That said, here are a few reasons why many eCommerce brands choose to outsource:
1. It’s Time-efficient
Strategizing for SEO is a time-intensive process. As it is a continuous process, it needs steady tweaks in the research, optimization, and upkeep of your plan. This is precisely why many managers choose to outsource their requirements to an eCommerce SEO firm.
Here’s how a digital marketing agency can help you with your SEO requirements:
- They conduct keyword research and coordinate SEO efforts around your brand’s KPIs.
- They customize meta-data optimizations.
- They know the keyword density and content optimizations required for your brand.
- They optimize your website’s internal linking strategically.
- They implement the needed changes to your site.
- They analyze reports on your campaign’s data, so you get data-focused adjustments.
- They monitor your site for any indexing or other SEO-related issues.
This way, you are on top of your SEO game without having to worry about fitting ‘search marketing’ into your schedule.
2. It’s Budget Efficient
Suppose you calculate the cost to your company for hiring specialists in SEO, competent content writers, the tools you will need to conduct your analytics, and everything else in between to create a competent team.
In that case, you will realize that you’re saving money by outsourcing to the best eCommerce SEO company.
Statista.com reports that SEO amounts to one of the colossal ROI driving strategies in marketing.
32% of marketers around the globe attribute SEO to their high boost in ROI. 41% of marketers say that SEO offers them a medium jump in their ROI.
What this means for you is that no matter the cost you incur for your eCommerce SEO services, you will certainly benefit from your partnership because of the priceless revenue it drives.
3. It’s Output Efficient
An eCommerce SEO company brings a team of SEO experts, skilled content writers, experienced web- developers, and many more professionals who have years of experience in what they do.
This means they know the digital world much better than you. And you need this very expertise to back your eCommerce brand, so you boost your sales; quickly.
Let’s breakdown how their invaluable insights will help boost your brand:
- They’re constantly monitoring industry news channels, forums, and competitors to understand the current updates in trends and algorithm changes that can affect your SEO ranking.
- They know how to fix issues with indexing, ranking loss, traffic drops, manual actions, and more, so your website is in its prime health always.
- Just as expert doctors can diagnose your condition at a glance, they can diagnose issues that cause penalties to your site. This means better ranking for your site, always.
- They can guide you on the latest trends. You also get development advice on how to fix problems relating to your website.
- As an eCommerce SEO firm, they have access to all the latest technologies. They also know how to use the important platforms for optimizing your site to its full potential.
What this means for your brand is that you get nothing but the best, always.
4. They Provide You With Great Insights On Your Brand
Data is the most priceless asset in today’s world. With the best eCommerce SEO company, a boon is that you get data for free! Adding to that, you get professional insights on this data too. Talk about a win-win.
Here’s how you benefit from this deal:
- Identify your target audience through the keyword research provided. Now use this insight to improve your brand strategy.
- Create a multi-channel strategy (that includes social media, PPC, blogs, etc.) and grow your backlinks and referral list.
- Understand ‘search intent’ so you target customers who convert.
- Understand what your shoppers are interested in by analyzing Google Analytics reports.
- Reduce your bounce rates.
- Stop spending time and effort on content that doesn’t convert.
Also Read: The Easiest Way to Start Trading Forex
5. You Get A Boost In Your ROI Quickly
- Search engines generate 53% of all internet traffic and generate 40% of all online revenue.
- SEO leads close at a rate of more than 14%.
- They are eight times more likely to close than the leads you generate from your outbound efforts.
- If your site ranks #1 on the search page, expect 1/3rd of clicks to go your way.
From all the above reasons, you can understand how indispensable your SEO efforts are in boosting your ROI. Hiring an agency that specializes in eCommerce SEO services, therefore, becomes imperative to your business. For a cost-efficient way to boost your gains, investing in an eCommerce SEO firm is a sound suggestion we encourage you to consider.
Contributed by: Rahul Vij, co-founder of WebSpero Solutions, theater enthusiast; loves to talk about digital marketing and other emerging technologies. He believes in a learning mindset and is always looking to learn something new.