Nevertheless, the July 5 lunar eclipse might be seen solely from some components of the world. Folks from South/West Europe, A lot of Africa, A lot of North America, South America, Pacific, Atlantic, Indian Ocean, and Antarctica can view Penumbral Lunar Eclipse on July 4-5.
Since it’s a penumbral eclipse, it will likely be exhausting to see, because the Moon will solely be a bit fainter.
Lunar Eclipse July 5 Timings (IST)
The Penumbral Lunar Eclipse on July 05 won’t be seen in India, nonetheless, individuals in different components of the globe can witness this astronomical occasion at these timings
- First Contact with the Penumbra – 08:38 AM
- Most of Lunar Eclipse – 09:59 AM
- Final Contact with the Penumbra – 11:21 AM
- Length of Penumbral Section – 02 Hours 43 Minutes 24 Secs
- Magnitude of Penumbral Lunar Eclipse – 0.35
When is the following lunar eclipse?
The following penumbral lunar eclipse will occure on November 29, 2020.