Laughing is essential in life and in this sense, Jokes play an important role in the tickling. Start your day with these 50+ Most Hilarious Jokes That Will Make You Cry. These Hilarious Jokes, we have gathered for you by the suggestions from our team members. Hope you will like our collection of 50+ “Most Hilarious Jokes That Will Make You Cry”.
What do you call a hippie’s wife? A Mississippi!
What did the duck say when she bought lipstick? Put it on my bill!
I hate Russian dolls. They’re so full of themselves.
What condition does a noodle have when it doesn’t feel like it’s good enough? – Impasta Syndrome!
What do you call a man with a rubber toe? Roberto!
Where did the computer go dancing? The disc-o!
What do bees do if they need a ride? Wait at the buzz stop!
Why can you never hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom? Because the pee is silent.
What do you give to a sick lemon? Lemon aid!
What did the little mountain say to the bigger mountain? Hi Cliff!
One night an aeroplane was burglarized, and all the toilet paper was stolen. When the police came to investigate, their report was inconclusive, because they had nothing to go on.
What did the fish say when he hit the wall? DAM!
Hilarious One Liner Jokes
- My friend’s in prison for flashing; he says he can’t bare it anymore.
- I said to my friend, “Let’s take turns naming American vice-presidents, Al Gore first.”
- My friend’s selling a load of broken yo-yos, no strings attached.
- I tried drag racing the other day; it’s murder trying to run in those heels.
- I went geese hunting the other day but once they started flying I knew the game was up.
- What’s the leading cause of dry skin? Towels
- a climbing centre the other day, but someone had stolen all the grips from the wall; honestly, you couldn’t make it up.
- I was a bookkeeper for 10 years… the local library wasn’t too happy about it.
- It’s really important to obey the laws of grammar, after all, rules are rules.
- Why didn’t the vampire attack Taylor Swift? She had bad blood.
Hilarious Jokes for Adults
Men vacuum in the same way that they have sex. – They just put it in and make some noise for 3 minutes before they collapse on the couch.
Someone asked the other day how you spell “scrotum”, I replied ” you should have asked me last night as it was on the tip of my tongue”
What do tofu and a dildo have in common? They are both meat substitutes
What do you call a useless piece of skin on a penis? A penis
- A naked man broke into a church. The police chased him around and finally caught him by the organ.
What do you call an IT teacher who touches up his students? A PDF file
How is virginity like a soap bubble? One prick and it’s gone
How is pubic hair like parsley? You push it to the side before you start eating.
How did Burger King get Dairy Queen pregnant?
- What do you do when your cat’s dead? Play with the neighbor’s pussy instead.
- What do a penis and a Rubik’s Cube have in common? The more you play with it, the harder it gets.
Hilarious Jokes for Teens
What did the French teacher say to the class? I don’t know I couldn’t understand her.
Why couldn’t the teacher control her pupils? She couldn’t find her glasses.
What did the tomato say to the ketchup bottle? How you doin’ brother.
- What can you catch but not throw?
- What did the chef say to make the raw potato laugh? This is going to be your last roast.
What gets sharper the more you use it but dull if you don’t use it at all? Students
What’s the difference between the ACT and SAT? One letter.
Also Read: 40+ Funny Dirty Jokes of the Day
What do a school and a plant have in common? STEM.
What do you do if there is a kidnapping at high school? You wake him up.
Hilarious Jokes for Kids
Q: What did the snowman say to the other snowman?
A: Do you smell carrots?
Q: Why can’t Cinderella play soccer?
A: Because she’s always running away from the ball.
Q: Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon?
A: She will Let It Go.
Q: Did you hear about the kidnapping in the park?
A: They woke him up.
Q: Why is there a fence around a cemetery?
A: People are dying to get in.
Q: What music frightens balloons?
A: Pop music.
Q: What did the policeman say to his belly button?
A: You’re under a vest.
Q: Why is Peter Pan always flying?
A: Because he never lands.
Q: How do you make a tissue dance?
A: Put a little boogie in it.
Q: Why was the broom late?
A: It over-swept.