F95 Zone is popular for several reasons, its friendly, supportive users being one of the primary ones. Unlike other social media platforms, the F95Zone moderators insist that their users be respectful and kind to others.
To assert their strictness in this aspect, they have laid out several general rules that the users must follow at all times while they are on this website. In case any post or comment or thread is seen to be breaking any of the major rules, they are banned and deleted by the diligent moderators of this website.
The moderators help make this website a safe place for all adults and provide them with a platform to share their work or discuss any topic they want to. While there are different rules when it comes to uploading in each forum, there are a few general rules that all users must be aware of before engaging with any threads or posting on the f95 zone website.
You can see all the rules by scrolling down to the very end of any webpage of the F95 zone and clicking on the Forum Rules option. Here is a list of some of the rules posted on the website:
1. Users must be respectful to each other at all times. While sharing opinions in a discussion is allowed, attacking other people for their opinions by trolling or belittling them is prohibited. This discourages other users from sharing what they want to, fearing judgement and unsolicited criticism.
2. Discussion of controversial topics such as politics or religion must be avoided. Every user will certainly have drastically different views on such topics. It is advised to not divulge such topics to keep arguments and disagreements at bay.
3. Users should not treat this website as a dating site. This means no hitting on other users or making romantic or sexual advances on other users that might make them uncomfortable.
4. Spamming should be avoided. Spam posts will be banned and deleted by moderators.
5. As this website comprises of English community, users posting in any other language, be it text or comics, must provide an English translation for it as well.
6. The decisions of the staff of F95 Zone is final. Hence, if your post gets deleted or a request gets rejected, there is a perfect reason for it. Users must pay attention and respect the website’s staff.
7. Any kind of like or review manipulation must be avoided. Social media platforms are notorious for not regulating schemes that increase followers, likes, and comments for money. This disparages other content and profiles that deserve recognition.
To stop such manipulation of likes and reviews, the F95 zone has prohibited its users from divulging in any kind of incentivized like or review schemes or even those “like for like” schemes that do not do any good except increase the number of likes.
If users are consistent in following the rules laid out by the website, it can continue to be a wholesome and respected adult content-sharing platform.