The MAT Registration for PBT test has already started on 5th October and will continue till 29th November. For the September session, AIMA already conducted PBT on 3rd October. However, the examination was postponed at the Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi centres due to the imposition of Section 144 in the state of Kerala from October 3 – 31, due to the increase in COVID-19 cases.
The MAT registration at these centers will carry over to the December exam. The MAT IBTs, on the other hand, will be held from 21st November to 15th December. Registration for the same has already begun. Here you will get to know about MAT registration dates and other related information below.
MAT Exam 2020 – Registration & Exam Dates
The Management Ability Test (MAT) is a standard test that has been implemented since 1988 to help business schools to screen candidates for management courses. MAT registration will be your passport to take this popular test which is recognized by more than 600 B-schools in India.
The MAT test is conducted four times a year in the computer-based test (CBT) and paper-based test (PBT) modes. MAT takes place in February, May, September, and December. The MAT registration for the final leg of both PBT and IBT tests this year is live now.
MAT Registration – Important Dates
The MAT registration dates for both IBT and PBT tests are out along with the exam dates. Please find the same below.
|IBT Test Date||Slots||Last Date for MAT Registration||Issue of Admit Card|
|21 Nov 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm||17 Nov 20||18 Nov 20|
|22 Nov 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm||18 Nov 20||19 Nov 20|
|23 Nov 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm||19 Nov 20||20 Nov 20|
|24 Nov 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm||20 Nov 20||21 Nov 20|
|25 Nov 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm||21 Nov 20||22 Nov 20|
|03 Dec 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm||29 Nov 20||30 Nov 20|
|04 Dec 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm||30 Nov 20||01 Dec 20|
|05 Dec 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm||01 Dec 20||02 Dec 20|
|06 Dec 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm||02 Dec 20||03 Dec 20|
|10 Dec 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm||06 Dec 20||07 Dec 20|
|11 Dec 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm||07 Dec 20||08 Dec 20|
|12 Dec 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm||08 Dec 20||09 Dec 20|
|13 Dec 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm||09 Dec 20||10 Dec 20|
|15 Dec 20||10.00 am to 12.30 pm 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm||11 Dec 20||12 Dec 20|
MAT IBT test time
- 10 AM to 12:30 PM
- 4 PM to 6:30 PM
- 6 PM to 8:30 PM
MAT Registration 2020 for PBT (December)
- MAT registration will start on 05th October 2020
- Registration will end on 29th November 2020
- Release of Admit card on 01st December 2020
- PBT date will on 06th December 2020
MAT Registration Process 2020
Candidates must complete MAT registration online through the official website. Entries on the registration form must be completed in English only. Below is the step-by-step process to complete the MAT Application Form:
- To register for the MAT exam, candidates need to create a login account at AIMA MAT
- After the creation of the login ID, the candidates need to login and complete the MAT application form
- Fill in the MAT 2020 registration form and check the details provided
- Select the exam mode, test the city options,
- the payment mode and process the payment by clicking the “Save and next” button
- Pay the MAT registration fee via debit/credit card / Net Banking / Wallet or UPI.
What mistakes should be avoided when completing the MAT application form?
- Don’t make any spelling mistakes in the name and other details.
- The spelling must be the same as mentioned in the documents.
- Check the status of the fee paid when you successfully submit the application fee. Provide a valid and functional email ID and contact information to any correspondence.
- Load scanned documents in the specifications provided As AIMA does not provide any window for editing forms, avoid making any mistakes that may create more obstacles.